usgardner.com is an English language Pakistani website based in Lahore, launched on May 1, 2021. It is owned and run by usgardner.com . The owners of the channel, usgardner.com Group, launched, usgardner.com ’ a Pakistani English Tech News on February 5, 2020
1. Use of The Site
The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Site. The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the date the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Availability of the Site
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to minimize the periods during which access to the Site is restricted for these reasons.
4. Excluded Services
The services provided by the Site do not include the provision of computers or other necessary equipment to access the Site. To use the Site you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunications links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
5. Our Intellectual Property Rights
We, or people we have contracted with, own or are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the Site. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal non-commercial use and reference only. Except where you are using a feature of the Site, such as “e-mail a friend”, for personal non-commercial use and reference only, the information on the Site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without our prior written approval. Any hard copies you make must retain all copyright and proprietary notices. You must not alter or try to alter any words, data, image, or another item on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
We reserve the right to authorize the Newspaper Licensing Agency and similar reprographic rights organizations in other jurisdictions (“RROs”) to distribute or license the distribution of featured material/contributions/commissions throughout the world for RROs’ licensed acts and purposes as amended from time to time.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
* Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, otherwise objectionable material;
* Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations, or codes of practice;
* Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems;
* Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
* Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
* Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site; and
* Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of the materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Paid for media monitoring/aggregation services. If you offer a paid-for media monitoring/aggregation service or are a user of such a service, you require a license for your use of the content of the Site. Licenses can be obtained from the Newspaper Licensing Agency (www.nla.co.uk).
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out of or in connection with:
* Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
* Any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
* Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising, or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
7. Our Liability
The Site is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that the material included on the Site is correct, reputable, and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case.
We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
* Incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software, or telecommunications links;
* Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the Site;
* Unsuitability, unreliability, or inaccuracy of the Site; and
* Inadequacy of the Site to meet your requirements.
You agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of privacy, and loss of data) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
8. Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship.
For all general inquiries regarding the Daily usgardner, Daily Star, Daily Star Sunday, Sunday Express, OK! and new!. websites please contact us using the details below.